As sad as I am that this year is practically over, I am beyond stoked for a "clean slate" in 2015. I started really working towards my dreams and goals about six months ago and the growth in both myself and my businesses has been insane. I can't wait to see what 12 months of focused and dedicated energy will do! Here are some of my favorite things from 2014! P.S. It's a bit lengthy ... 2014 was good to me!
2014 Favorite Memories
1. Seeing the love of my life down on one knee and being engaged to my best friend
2. Saturday brunch traditions with sweet friends
3. Getting to work alongside one of my closest friends in starting our blogs and Etsy shops
4. Hitting 1,000 sales in my print shop + getting my work sold in a local shop
5. Receiving an email from a top secret high profile client for custom work ... More on this in the next couple of weeks!
2014 Favorite Blog Posts
1. Adventure Is Calling // I wrote this post one day on a total whim out of pure inspiration. It's about taking risks, following your heart and trusting that everything will be just fine.
2. Weekend in Photos ATL Edition // This post is a photo roundup of my trip to Atlanta for the Maiedae Mixer! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to check it out, stat!
3. Weekly Update Series // This has been the one consistent series on my blog since the very beginning. Every Friday I look back at the previous week and pick out my new favorite prints from my shop, my favorite online finds and a look at things I'm excited about for the following week.
2014 Instagram Favorites
2014 Favorites From WhatThePrint
1. Photos by Jenna Leigh - Jenna is one of the most authentic and genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of having a conversation with in the blogging world. She's refreshingly optimistic and her blog will leave you feeling like you can take on the world.
2. Time & Turquoise - Yes, Amanda is one of my dearest friends, but the girl can write! She'll have you laughing at her awkward moments and feeling like you've made a new best friend after reading one of her heart to hearts. Not to mention she's a beauty junkie with killer style. Check her out, you won't be disappointed!
3. Maiedae - I discovered these lovely ladies through Pinterest and I've been hooked ever since. When I first started reading they were both running their own blogs and since combining forces they've been pumping out great posts left and right! These two are dream chasers, believers and creatives through and through.
4. The Fresh Exchange - This husband and wife duo have quickly become one of my favorites over the last couple of months. They both blog from this site and they also run a creative business together. Talk about dream job, right? They cover everything from blogging and business tips to home decor and fashion.