Fresh Off The Press!
1. Make Your Own Homemade Seasoning Mixes by A Beautiful Mess // Is it just me, or has ABM stepped up their game in the last couple of months? I've always been an avid follower, but I would typically skim through a post and move on without thinking twice. They nailed it with these homemade seasoning recipes! I tried the homemade taco seasoning the other night because taco night is a weekly thing at our house, and Sean absolutely loved it. We won't be going back to the store bought version any time soon, that's for sure!
2. Project Life by Green Fingerprint // From what I've gathered, this project life thing is a way to document your year in photos much like a scrapbook. With my mom scrapbooking all throughout my childhood, and even owning her own paper crafting magazine at one point in time, I've always been a fan of documenting life in a creative way. I remember Christmas mornings with a big random box full of patterned paper and art supplies. They were always my favorite! I'm looking forward to giving this project a try, and what better time to start than the end of January!?
3. Illustrated Camera Print from HelloHueStudio // I've been following Lindsay for a while now on Instagram, and somehow never made my way over to check out her Etsy shop. That is until she announced that she's closing shop and every single item is 50% off! I snagged this beauty for a mere $9, and it's one of my favorite prints in line to make an appearance in my office. Her shop is closed until next Tuesday until she's had a chance to restock her inventory, but be sure to check back! She has some super cute stuff!
4. Not Just Pancakes by Baby Boy Bakery // When I first heard about Jacqui's tragic story of losing her sweet three year old in a terrible accident, I was immediately drawn to her. I've been following her blog ever since, and every story that she tells speaks hope into a tragic situation. She is growing through her grief, and this post was no different. Plus, she shares a homemade pancake recipe in the midst of the heartfelt story telling and you can never go wrong with pancakes!
Things I'm Excited About
1. We have officially booked the venue for our wedding + reception and have set our date for early September! Now on to the fun stuff ... Like deigning save the dates and getting free food from really great caterers. :)
2. We signed our lease at our current place for another 6 months in hopes of buying a home around that time. We absolutely love the community that we live in, and we have plenty of space in our current home, but we really need a fenced in backyard for Kodah. Using friend's and parent's backyards can only go on for so long!
3. I'm planning on recording my first ever YouTube video this weekend. Be kind to me, y'alll! I'm painfully awkward when it comes to being in front of a camera, but hopefully the more I do it the easier it will become. That is the golden rule, right?