So, funny story. One day last week I came home during my lunch hour and decided I would take a swing at recording a video for my soon-to-be YouTube channel. I grabbed everything shown in the photo above, turned on my webcam and just started talking. For about five minutes straight, actually. Surprisingly enough, it was not nearly as difficult as I thought it would be. Sure, I felt a little awkward essentially talking to myself, but it was going really well!
Fast forward to the end of those five minutes that I was recording the said video, I go to hit the button to stop recording and my computer starts counting down "3 ... 2 ... 1 ..." meaning that I had just spent the last five minutes literally talking to myself about a bunch of products that I love and no one gets to hear it. The struggle is very, very real over here, people.
1. NARS Blush in Orgasm // I discovered this blush in the Sephora Favorites box that I got for Christmas. The box came with a full sized blush and after hearing nothing but amazing things about it, I was thrilled! It was definitely one step up from the Maybelliene cheek stain I was using the month prior, that's for sure. This has hands down become a staple in my daily routine. It's a beautiful color that I'm pretty sure would work on every skin tone. If you've been debating picking one of these up, go for it! It's totally worth it.
2. The Day Designer by Whitney English // Oh, the things I could say about the Day Designer. This planner is the most well designed agenda, ever. There's a full page for every single day, a space for a schedule, a to-do list, a spot to write down what's for dinner and a whole lot more. This has been one of my favorites for a while now, but with the start of the new year I thought it was definitely worth mentioning!
3. The Good Bean Roasted Chickpeas // My mom discovered these babies and they are absolutely delicious! I'm a snacker, but never keep things in the house for some reason. These have made their way onto my weekly grocery list. They come in six different flavors, have a nutty taste and are crunchy. I've been throwing the sea salt flavor in a bowl with a bunch of blueberries. Sweet and salty! Give it a try!
4. Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Concealer // After getting hooked on a few different beauty YouTube channels, I learned that the thick Clinique Even Better concealer I had been using around my eyes everyday was actually making me look more tired due to the heaviness of the product. I researched a few different products and settled on this one after some debate. I really love this concealer. The only downfall for me is that it has a bit of a shimmer to it as a brightener and tends to look a little overkill when mixed with my other go-to products.
5. LUSH Celestial Moisturizer // This stuff. You need this stuff in your life. It goes on thick, but my skin drinks it right up! There is absolutely no residue left over after putting it on my face and gives me a dewy rather than oily look. Plus, it smells like lavender which is really relaxing at night before I go to bed. I don't know what else to really say about this moisturizer other than the fact that it's amazing and you need to buy it. Like, yesterday. You're welcome.