Photos of the Week
1. After driving seven hours in a car from Atlanta to Louisville I got to go straight to my friends Katie and Sted's wedding. It was, hands down, the most beautiful ceremony I have ever attended. So much love between those two. Not to mention we had a mini Puzzles reunion! P.S. If you don't know what Puzzles is, it is the place of my first job and where I met most of my best friends and future husband. // 2. This week has definitely been one for the books. My print shop on Etsy, WhatThePrint, hit 1,000 sales yesterday! 1,005 to exact. Head over to my Instagram to read more about it and you may just find a surprise there waiting for you, too. // 3. Oh, and did I mention that I'M ENGAGED!? To the love of my life and my very best friend. I'll share the whole story with you later, don't you worry. Now to actually find time to plan the wedding! // 4. Monday afternoon (before the whole losing a boyfriend and gaining a fiance thing) Sean and I went to lunch. During a work day. This is unheard of for him, people. We hadn't had an opportunity to catch up from the past weekend with me being out of town so that little treat was completely necessary.
Fave Online Finds
Things I'm Excited About
1. Sean double pinky promised me that the gallery wall in our living room will be hung and completed this weekend. I literally can't wait!
2. Time to RELAX. It has been the busiest few months that I have ever had in my life. It's so rare that I have a moment to just take a break and breathe. Sometimes stepping away from the chaos and just locking yourself up in your house for a weekend is necessary.
3. Can I mention that I'm engaged again? Or is that annoying? You know what? I don't care ... I'm ecstatic! :)
Three Random Things
1. Fall is officially here! I'm wearing corduroy jeggings, TOMS and a long sleeved shirt. I just need a pumpkin spice latte in my hands and I'd be set!
2. I started lettering with brushes and paint again this week. I absolutely love my Wacom tablet, but nothing can compare to working with the real thing. Looks like I'm going to need to find a good scanner!
3. This week was a complete whirlwind ... I only actually used my Day Designer twice. One of the days being today ... Can the weekend start yet?