FRESH OFF THE PRESS!
1. "Louisville Local Spots" by The Kentucky Gent // This post made it on my favorites list for a few different reasons. Not only are some of my personal favorite local spots listed (including the shop that carries my prints!) , but Josh lets you in on a typical day exploring his favorite neighborhood. If you ever find your way to Louisville, this is the list to follow for the perfect afternoon!
2. "Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins" by Love Grows Wild // How absolutely delicious do these muffins look!? We've slipped back into our habit of constantly eating out for basically every meal, so I'm hoping this weekend we can hit the reset button. I have a feeling these muffins are going to make their way to my list of things to make on Saturday morning!
3. Crowned Leaf Bakeware from Anthropologie // Speaking of baking, I used to do a lot of it. As in, I would be late to class because I was busy baking cupcakes for my classmates. School was never really a top priority for me, obviously. I'm still working with the kitchen supplies that Sean and I bought when we first moved out of our parent's house ... I can tell you right now this set will be making it's way onto our registry!
4."100 Years of Beauty: Aging" by Field Day // I stumbled upon this video on my Facebook newsfeed last weekend, and it had me in tears! It's beautiful. When I found out that this couple got married AND went viral on the same day, it just made things even better! There's not much I can say without spoiling it for you, so go check out this video! You won't be disappointed.
THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT
1. I'm venturing out on Sunday with my favorite photographer (besides Sean, of course!) on Sunday with Jessica of Bourbon City Goods + Amanda of Derby City Darling to get some updated shots around here. It's always awkward for me to be on the other side of the camera, but I have some cool ideas up my sleeve that I think will give this space an updated look!
2. We don't have too much planned for this weekend other than my best friend's graduation party on Sunday + my photo session with Haaken, so I'm looking forward to a chill weekend at home. Oh, and there will probably a "last minute" brunch date involved if I have any say in what we do. :)
3. Sean and I have officially kicked off our summer workout plan. We'll be in swimsuits for a week straight on my family's annual houseboat trip coming up in a month, next up is a beach trip, then we get married and head out to Hawaii shortly after! Basically all of that means some serious toning needs to be done between now and all of these trips.