I feel like I haven't properly introduced myself to those of you who haven't been following along with my blog since the very beginning. So, here we go!
1. I strive to life my life as creatively as possible, and I am passionate about graphic design, lettering, blogging and photography.
2. I started my print shop business, WhatThePrint, in 2011 and it was one of the best decisions I ever could have made.
3. I am a naturally messy person. At any given time you can find both my car and my kitchen in a complete disarray, and the funny thing is that it doesn't bother me one bit.
4. I baked a ton in high school, and won the "Most Likely to Brighten Your Day" for being the girl who always brought cupcakes to class.
5. I fell in love with my best friend, now fiance, when I was only 17 years old.
6. I have a sweet husky pup named Kodah and he is the cutest dog in the world!
7. I'm obsessed with really great TV, but we gave up cable a long time ago. Thank goodness for Hulu and Netflix!
8. I work a 9-5 on top of everything I do to build my businesses and this blog. My ultimate goal is to give myself the opportunity to work from home and be a stay at home mom!
9. I'm addicted to caffeine and I get killer headaches if I don't drink something caffeinated in the morning.
10. I'm currently trying my hand at yoga, and it has actually been a really great way for me to deal with stress. I'm a naturally competitive person, and working on different poses has proven to be a really great way for me to release that competitiveness within myself!
This is only a very small glimpse into my life, but I am so excited to share even more of myself in this space this year. I'd love to learn more about you, too! Feel free to drop a comment below and tell me something about yourself!