Fresh Off The Press!
1. "On Forcing Time's Hand" by Hey Natalie Jean // Miss Natalie caught my eye in the blogosphere the last time she wrote about her struggles with infertility and boy does this girl know how to tug at my heart strings! All of her posts are completely raw and authentic, including this one linked from this week. Thanks for sharing your heart, girl!
2. "The Bach: Week 2+3" by Take Heart // If you follow me on Twitter, then you know that I have just recently discovered, and have gotten completely hooked on The Bachelor. Danielle describes the last couple of episodes in this post and I couldn't have written it better myself! I really wish I could start live blogging it, but without cable I see each episode a day late on Hulu ... What do you think? Would it still be relevant?
3. "Thank You Notes" by Living In Yellow // Jimmy Fallon is one of my favorites. Erin from Living In Yellow is one of my favorites. Combine the two and it's pure magic.
4. "The Bigger The Hair ..." by Maskcara // Who isn't completed hooked on Cara's incredible tutorials? My hair is still in that awkward not super long, but not short either, stage and it's driving me nuts. Thankfully, Cara was able to come up with multiple reasons middle of the road hair is so great AND show me how to style it so I don't hate it and end up with a top knot.
Things I'm Excited About
1. I found out yesterday that I'm going to be moving into more of a social media management/graphic design roll at my day job and I am absolutely THRILLED! This opportunity couldn't have come at a better time. Not to mention I'm trading monotonous payroll data entry in a cubicle for creative work that I'm passionate about in an office. All I can say is, heck yes!
2. I'm contemplating trying out the Blueprint Juice Cleanse and my mom grabbed me a few of their juices to try prior to making the full commitment of paying for a full three day cleanse. Sean and I are both consciously trying to make better decisions when it comes to what we put into our bodies, as well as our physical activity, and I think this would be the perfect way give it a jump start!
3. Krispy Kreme launches their Valentine's Day campaign on Monday which means that I will definitely be indulging in some donuts! I can't wait to see my design in store! Read more about this here if you missed my post earlier this week.