Fresh Off The Press!
1. "We mounted an iPad in the kitchen (and loved it)" by Jones Design Co. // You will click through to this post and be completely floored at it's simplicity, but frustrated that you didn't come up with the idea yourself. No? Just me? Cool. I can't tell you how many times I've taken my computer into my kitchen and had it die in the middle of me following a recipe ... This would solve all of those problems! Basically, she's a genius.
2. "Fantasy Bachelor Brow Over" by Maskcara // This post literally made me laugh out loud. Every single week when they show Carly I focus specifically on the weird little curve that she has worked into her brows. I knew I wasn't the only one! Cara gave her a little brow makeover and it's amazing how much one little change can make!
3. "Maiedae Mixer 2015" by Maiedae // If you follow me on any social media then you know that the Maiedae Mixer 2015 was announced this week! I can't even hold in my excitement! These ladies threw an amazing event last year, and I'm sure it will be even better this year. If you're contemplating whether you should go or not, I'm here to tell you to sign yourself up! I met so many ladies from different backgrounds last year from social media managers to floral designers to bloggers ... This event is made for creatives of all kinds to network and have a great time! P.S. The first 25 people get a PLATINUM swag bag, and I can promise you it's not something that you want to miss. :) You can count on me, Amanda + Jessica to be there, for sure!
4. "If FRIENDS had been set in 2015" from Buzzfeed // I just had to share this because similarly to the Masckara post, it made me literally laugh out loud. Every time I see posts like these, specifically ones about TV shows I know backwards and forwards, I kick myself for not coming up with the concept myself! You win again, Buzzfeed.
Things I'm Excited About
1. I'm a little late on this discovery, but renttherunway.com is about to rock my world. It's going to be pretty dangerous, but the $49/month subscription option is the absolute ideal situation while I work on rebuilding my wardrobe!
2. I'm going home today to a clean house because our complex really loves to let us know the night before that people have to come in the next day and check a wire or cable or something. Funny thing is that no one actually ended up having to come inside ... The struggle is so real. I'm choosing to look on the bright side here and be happy that I don't have a ton of housework to do this weekend. Maybe I'll actually get our room done? Wishful thinking, I'm sure. I should start calling this portion "A String of Totally Random Unrelated Thoughts by Chelcey".
3. Mucinex Sinus Pressure + Pain. I went home yesterday with a swollen left eye and so much sinus pressure that I thought my head was going to explode. I typically go for the Zyrtec for my eye problems and Mucinex DM for everything else, but those days are long gone! I picked up their Sinus Pressure + Pain from Target and it blew my mind. Within an hour the pressure and my headache were totally gone, and they haven't been back since. This. Stuff. Rocks.