Fresh Off The Press
1. "Casual Cool" by Cara Loren // Once I saw this outfit I knew that I had to have it! It's always so refreshing to me to see fashion bloggers showing off casual outfits! I'm sorry, but I don't know anyone in my life that is dressed up head to toe day in and day out. I think I'm just able to relate to the person more if I know they have a laid back and casual side to their style, too. P.S. We should probably start a protest over the fact that this shirt is out of stock. I tried to buy it the moment I read this post and no such luck for me ... Let's do it!
2. "Hand Lettered Valentine's Day Cards" by Lauren Conrad // It's no secret that I'm a sucker for anything related to hand lettering. Courtney from POPPYJack Shop shared her skills with these adorable printable Valentine's Day cards featuring all of the great fictional characters that we love to love. Ross + Rachel ... Luke + Lorelai ... The girls got us covered! Oh, and did I mention that these printables are free?
3. "Be Yourself" by The Kentucky Gent // I don't even remember how I stumbled upon Josh of The Kentucky Gent, now that I think about it ... I'm pretty sure Sean stumbled upon him on Instagram! Anyways, this guy is as real as they come and this post just highlighted that quality even more.
4. "I'm Blogging This" crop top by ShopZoetic // I have no idea why, but I love anything that has anything to do with blogging. I may be a bit obsessive, really. I can never wrap my head around the fact that some people want their blog to be really private and never share it with people in their "real" life. Trust me, I'll be the first to throw this top on! Not to mention it's coming from an Etsy shop, and supporting a small business while still getting cute things is basically my calling in life.
Things I'm Excited About
1. I rediscovered an app called Poshmark and I'm totally hooked! Two brand new Anthropologie sweaters in my closet for half price? I'll take it!
2. Sean and I have absolutely no plans tonight, and we plan to keep it that way! This weekend is going to be crazy busy with him playing worship events both Saturday and Sunday night, and me hanging with my little sisters all night on Saturday. Romantic Valentine's Day weekend, right? :)
3. I think I may have found a new print shop to do all the printing for WhatThePrint! Currently I'm printing everything from my home office, but my printer has decided to just stop working for some reason. I take that as a sign to simplify things!