1. Maybelline Baby Lips // I've been an EOS lip balm girl since I first saw the cute little pod displayed at the checkout section at Target a couple of years ago. I tend to use more lip balm products in the Winter for obvious reasons, but this year I found that every time I reached for it in my bag there would be "bottom of purse" stuff actually in the casing resulting in me deciding I didn't need it that badly. Not to mention that the exterior holds onto dog hair like thats what it's created for! Enter the Mayeblline Baby Lips. I was a Baby Lips girl long before I was an EOS girl and here I am making my way back to it. You can't beat a great lightly tinted lip balm that actually works! My favorite right now is the "Dr. Rescue" two pack which comes with one tinted (I'm using "Pink Me Up") and one clear.
2. Girl Scout Cookies // February = Girl Scout Cookies = Thin Mints + Tagalongs = happy girl! That's about as far as my math skills go, folks. Sean called me at work one day and asked if I had any cash because the Girl Scout Cookies he ordered from one of our co-workers had arrived. To which I replied with complete shock and excitement because he failed to inform me that he even ordered any at all! Let's just say it was a really great surprise and he got major points for ordering two boxes.
3. The Bachelor // Oh, The Bachelor. Where do I even begin? I never thought that I would really like watching this show for the exact reason that some of you might not want to watch this show. Let me just say that after one episode you will be totally hooked! It could be the fact that Prince Farming is completely charming (see what I did there?) or the fact that his dolphin laugh is crazy contagious, or that he has really great decision making skills when it comes down to sending certain girls home, but I love this show! So much so that my girl Amanda over at Derby City Darling (who is equally as hooked on the show) very well may be putting in an application for the next season if the guy that's chosen is worth it. Trust me, you won't regret watching this!
4. Dry Bar Detox Dry Shampoo // It's no secret, well, maybe it is? I don't know if I've ever actually shared this in the world of blogland, so, here goes nothing! I wash my hair once every 8-10 days. Now, before I get a bunch of "that's disgusting" comments, let me just say that just because I only wash my hair every 8-10 days does not mean that I only shower every 8-10 days. I have a feeling that I'll be needing to write a post specifically on my hair routine, so hit the like button at the bottom of this page if that's something you'd like to see! Now that we've cleared that up ... Detox is above and beyond the best dry shampoo I have ever tried on my hair. It doesn't leave the gross white powder on your roots, the smell is actually tolerable and I only have to use it every other day once my hair starts to look a little too oily. I use it before I go to sleep at night if I know my hair will need it in the morning and I wake up with fresh and bouncy hair! This stuff rocks. I have a few other favorites if I can't get my hands on this one so if you'd like to know more about the different kinds of Dry Shampoo let me know!
5. Benefit BADGal Lash Mascara // I've read a couple of negative reviews on this mascara lately and I honestly have no idea why! This stuff is. the. bomb. dot. com. It lasts all day long, it's easy to remove with my cleanser at night and my lashes have never felt more thick and full than they do when I use this mascara. I got the Benefit They're Real mascara in my Sephora Favorites box from Christmas and though it's a great formula that lengthens my lashes, it doesn't add the same volume as its BADGal counterpart. It literally takes me three swipes in the morning and I'm done!