Fresh Off The Press!
Fave Online Finds
1. Snapchat // I know that Snapchat has been around for quite some time, but I've never used it as a tool to connect with anyone outside of my four little sisters and fiance. I've been using the "My Story" feature like it's going out of style. If you want a little behind the scenes look at what I do, hear how ridiculously high my voice is, or see videos of a cute puppy, then you should definitely add me! My username is: chelceytate
2. "DIY Emoji Balloons" by Studio DIY // How ADORABLE are these!? I found this post on Pinterest and immediately had to pin them. I was kind of hoping that they would just be available for purchase, but no one has ever gotten hurt getting a little crafty! :) I can't wait to make these!
3. "Kentucky SBS Blogger April Meet Up" by The Kentucky Gent // I had such a great time last weekend with some of the most genuinely kind people I've met in a really long time. I'm so thankful that I discovered Southern Blog Society and that I get to spend time with people who are just as dedicated to their online space as I am! Josh summed it up perfectly in this post.
4. "It's Mailing Day" Large Canvas Tote by smallglow // I've recently added some new prints to my shop, and I have more pieces to ship out than usual. I've been struggling with carrying all of the packages to the post office which is exactly where this bag comes in. Once I saw it I knew I had to have it!
Things I'm Excited About
1. I finally ordered that new camera I was talking about last week. I'm so stoked to have an easy way to snap photos throughout my day that doesn't include lugging around a huge DSLR.
2. My hair has been in a permanent side braid lately, and my mom ordered me a set of bellami hair extensions for my birthday to help out my braid game a bit ... I can't wait to play around with them!
3. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things when it comes to my design work, and I can't wait to show off some of the new things that I've been working on! I just ordered a big stack of new brushes, pens and sketchbooks that will be calling my name all weekend long.