Fresh Off The Press!
1. "10 Steps to a Tidy Home" by Jessica Rayome // I am definitely not the most organized person in the world, so it's pretty ironic that I always enjoy tips on keeping a clean home. The worst feeling is knowing that someone is coming over unexpectedly and your house is an absolute disaster. Story. Of. My. Life. I'm planning on working some of these tips from Jessica into my regular routine! Wish me luck!
2. "Q&A Chatty Tuesday Video" by Alex Beadon // I've been an Alex Beadon fan a little over a year now, and every video she posts is better than the last! One of the things that I've struggled with in my businesses is that I'm multi-passionate ... Photography, lettering, design, blogging ... It's much harder than one would think trying to merge all of these services under one brand! Alex's solution in this video to a similar problem is SPOT ON. Check it out!
3. "Striped Weekend Tee" from Anthropologie // I'm all about stripes! Add something like the names of my two favorite days of the week to it and I'm sold! Plus, I don't have any red and white happening in my closet right now. This shirt will be mine once I decide that I can start shopping again ... :)
4. "A Beautiful Mess: The Documentary (Trailer!!!) by A Beautiful Mess // I'm not going to spoil things for you, but this is probably one of my favorite posts from ABM, ever. I mean, a documentary about A Beautiful Mess!? What could be better??
Things I'm Excited About
1. The fact that I'm currently sitting on my couch at 3:00pm on a Friday writing this post rather than sitting at my desk in an office makes me quite excited. Plus, my sweet pup is not a fan of storms at all and it's been storming nonsense since yesterday afternoon! A perfect day to work from home.
2. Well, I was originally going to say that I was stoked about my first engagement photoshoot of the season with two lovebirds, but all of this flooding may actually end up making us reschedule. The fact that there was enough flooding in the city to make them cancel school today says a lot ... Winter is officially over! April showers could not be more true right now.
3. Sean and I have finally decided that enough is enough with how we've been eating and our lack of exercise. Once Winter hits we pretty much go into hibernation mode. I'm stoked to get back to farmer's markets, start a new work out routine and get toned for all of the trips we have planned this Summer!