1. "Flowers & Coffee" by Gal Meets Glam // I'm a sucker for any outfit that is just as comfortable as it is cute! This sweater + shorts combo is one that I don't typically think to reach for, and if there's anytime to do it in Louisville it's now before it gets too hot! Plus, Julia's photos are always so stunning. I mean, look at those flowers!
2. "DIY Painted Ikat Art" by Love Grows Wild // I've been feeling the DIY bug lately, and I think I'm actually going to get it (partially) out of my system this time! I have a bad habit of wishing away the present, but I don't see us doing too much more to the house we're currently in decor wise since we're hopefully moving into our very own house in 5 short months! I can't wait to have a blank canvas (see what I did there?) to decorate with ALL of the DIY projects I've been collecting!
3. "A Father's Early Perspective" by Cupcakes & Cashmere // I'm that girl who has always known that being a mom is what I'm supposed to do. Blame it on having four younger sisters, three of which I helped out my mom by playing mini mom when they were babies, or maybe it's just who I am. This post definitely tugged at my heart strings! I can't wait for precious moments like this. :)
4. "Super Moist Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins" by My Modern Cookery // Once upon a time I tried to make gluten free blueberry muffins from scratch ... by myself ... with no recipe ... and they turned out HORRIBLY. Thank goodness my girl Paige has us covered with a new recipe to try out this weekend! Fingers crossed!
THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT
1. I just ordered a new office chair that goes with my desk perfectly, and I'm picking it up from Target after work today! Since we've rearranged our living room, I finally have enough space to bring my desk from our main floor up to the second. I can't wait to set everything up!
2. I just started week 2 of Kayla's BBG guide, and it's seriously kicking my butt. I've been doing the high intensity workouts every other day, and then switching out yoga on the other days. I've been crazy sore, but I feel so much better now that I know I'm actually up and doing something active everyday!
3. It's Derby time in Louisville! It's been a couple of years since I've actually been to Derby (working in a hotel on the busiest weekend of the year makes it nearly impossible to get off) and this year is no exception. Regardless, it's a super exciting time in our city with so much going on and so many people coming into town!