Welcome to the first official post of my new series: Tuesday Ten! I'm always trying to figure out where gift guide posts, my new favorite finds and other fun stuff like that belong here on chelceytate.com, so I decided to create an entire series around them to eliminate the guess work! First up? My favorite Valentine's Day related finds!
I've never been Valentine's Day kind of gal, but there is just so much cute stuff this year that I have to share. There's a good mix of gifts for your gal pals (shoutout to Galentine's Day!), and things that you might just have to treat yourself to. ;) Don't worry, I won't tell!
1. Initial Ring via Junghwa // I remember before Sean and I got married, I was itching to monogram EVERYTHING. We lived together for a few years before we tied the knot, so things like monogrammed wreaths, jewelry and decor were just not an option yet. These initial rings that I found on Etsy are exactly the types of things that I love splurging on now that we share the same last initial!
2. Hugs & Kisses Sweatshirt via ILY Couture // Speaking of splurging, this sweatshirt may be a little pricey, but ILY Couture never disappoints! I can speak from experience when I say that their items are definitely worth the price that they charge. I promise you'll end up living in this thing if it's anything like their other t-shirts and sweatshirts!
3. Rifle Paper Co. Bees Knees Card via Anthropologie // Oh, you know I had to throw my beloved Rifle Paper Co. on this list! For me, they can do no wrong. This sweet card definitely isn't the exception to that rule!
4. Valentine's Day Prints via Chelcey Tate Studio // Shameless plug over to my print shop. ;) Don't forget that you can get 20% off of EVERYTHING (yes, even blog designs + logos!) until February 14th using the code XOXOXO
5. Lace Dress via Urban Outfitters // How sweet is this dress!? Throw on a pair of tights, booties and a sweater and you're good to go for your perfect Valentine's Day date night, if you're into that kind of thing. Personally? I'll be hanging out catching up on shows with my husband in our living room sporting a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.
6. Fresh Suga(RED) Lip Treatment via Sephora // I have yet to find another brand of lip products that I love as much as I love Fresh. This is one that I'll definitely be treating myself to this Valentine's Day! I have both the Fresh Sugar Lip Advanced Therapy, and the Rose Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment and would recommend them to anyone.
7. Heart Sweatshirt via ILY Couture // Repeating my sentiments from above with the other ILY Couture sweatshirt, so trust me when I say these babies are worth the splurge! Either of these could easily be worn all year long. No harm in spreading a little love!
8. Whale Ring Dish via Francesca's Boutique // Ok, how cute is this thing!? We have one ring dish on one of the bedside tables in our bedroom, and I was surprised to see that my husband uses it just as much as I do! I'm thinking I need to pick this one up for myself, and let him hang onto Kentucky shaped one.
9. Home Door Mat via Target // I picked up this door mat a couple of months ago, and it's one of my favorites from Target! We swap them out often, and I love this one so much that it's still placed at our back door! It'll make you smile every time you walk up to your front or back door!
10. Dishwasher Card via JulieAnnArt // How much truth is reflected on this card!? Anyone else able to relate? After hearing me complain about it all the time, Sean and I have gotten to the point where he'll rinse all of the dishes, and then I'm in charge of placing them in the dishwasher. It's like playing a game of Tetris!