FAVE ONLINE FINDS
1. "White Tee & Jeans" by Gal Meets Glam // Julia is one of my favorite gals to follow, and as much as I love seeing her sweet dresses, there are few things that compare to a good white tee and a pair of jeans! I love how relaxed this look is! Not to mention the top knot! Right up my alley. :)
2. "Free #GirlBoss Printables" by The Crafted Life // Based on all of the hype that is still happening about the book "#GirlBoss", it really looks like I need to get my hands on a copy! Especially if inspirational quotes like these are any indication of what I have to look forward to! Rachel over at the The Crafted Life has created a couple of freebies for us, and they are a must have for any office!
3. "Creative Louisville: Jaclyn Journey" by Lou What Wear // I remember chatting with Danielle during one of our shoots about a new series she had coming up where she would feature local creatives, and I was so stoked to see that the idea has come to life! Not to mention that Jaclyn is crazy talented! If she wasn't going to be in Europe (so jealous!) on our wedding day, then she would be the first person I would call! If you're a fan of my "Day in the Life" series, then you'll love this!
4. "Relieve Stress with 3 Breathing Techniques" by The Everygirl // I don't know about how your life is going lately, but I feel like mine is a big constant ball of stress. Don't get me wrong, I have so much to be thankful for, but running a blog + business while working full time can definitely take its toll on a girl! I love these breathing techniques from The Everygirl, and will definitely have to try them out next time I feel like I'm on the verge of a mental breakdown!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
1. All American Girl // Finding an outfit for the 4th of July has always been a struggle for me. That is, until I found this perfect tee! Head over to this post to see how you can get your hands on one for next year! P.S. Every purchase to this online shop helps employee inner city youth so that they can pay for college. What are you waiting for? Get on it!
2. Desktop Downloads: Pineapples + Popsicles // These popsicle + pineapple themed desktop downloads are guaranteed to not only put a smile on your face, but to brighten your work day behind your desk as well! I've been playing around with the idea of offering a new pair of desktop downloads on a weekly basis... After seeing this post, what do you think? Would you like to see more freebies around here?
3. Do Your Own Thing // If you've ever experienced someone taking a little too much inspiration from your work, or you've ever taken too much inspiration from someone else, then this post is for you. It covers everything from originality to having the confidence to share your own ideas.
4. Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites // This is the very first sale post that I've ever put together, and I have to say that I loved every minute of it. Who knew that putting together a favorites sale round up (especially for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ... SO many great deals!) would be so darn time consuming? Oh well, it was totally worth it now that I have 10 things in my shopping cart for when the same officially goes live to non card holders on July 17th!
THINGS I'M EXCITED ABOUT
1. I feel like I've been in a constant need of sleep for a month (read: year) straight, so this weekend I'm going to try my best to really focus on resting as much as possible.
2. We're coming up close to our wedding date, which is exciting in and of itself, but we've been making some really fun last minute changes that I think will truly make it our day! I seriously can't wait!
3. I've been meeting so many incredible creative people lately, and if that's not something to be excited about, then I don't know what is!