1. "5 Apps That Will Improve Your Personal Development" by Career Girl Daily // It could be the newness of Spring, or my new habit of listening to "The Lively Show" everyday, but I've been on a mission to better myself personally and in my businesses. This post from the Career Girl Daily couldn't have come at a better time!
2. "Blinded by Blogging" by Aubrey Kinch // I saw this post when Aubrey tweeted about it last night and knew immediately that it was going to be an amazing one. Everything that she says is spot on when it comes to the pressures of making your life seem perfect, and how unrealistic expectations are set by the use of social media. Even if you're not a blogger I think you'll get a lot out of what she has written. Thanks for being so open + honest, girl!
3. "The Secret to Self Tanning" by Maskcara // I used to be a huge fan of the tanning bed. As in, I was tanning a minimum of two to three times/week from the time I was in 8th grade until after I had graduated high school. One article lead to another and I finally decided that the potentially life changing effects that the tanning bed could have on my body just wasn't worth looking bronzed all the time. That's not to say that I don't miss having a little color, though! I've never tried any sort of self tanner before, but I'm excited to give these tips a try!
4. "30 of the Prettiest Offices Ever" by Style Me Pretty // People of the world, I have a dilemma. I have the perfect space to set up my office (yeah, that hasn't been done yet ... whoops!), but we only have about 5 months left in our current rental. The question is, do I go ahead and set up the space and enjoy it for 5 months or do I just scrap the idea and keep working from my couch? I can tell you one thing, regardless of what I decide, I'll never stop gawking over the amazing offices in this post!
Things I'm Excited About
1. My wedding dress has officially been ordered! Not to mention that I found it on Etsy and it's being handmade all the way in Australia. I'm so excited that I've been able to support so many small businesses in this planning process! Next up, wedding party asking cards. If you know of any great small businesses that sell these, let me know!
2. A brand new Spring print/product line that I'm working on. Realistically it might actually end up launching as a Summer line, but a girl can wish, right?
3. We got a new climbing gym in NuLu and I'm so stoked to try it out! From what I can tell, it's primarily bouldering which is what both Sean and I love to do. I'm so excited that it's warming up outside and our motivation for actually doing, well, anything is back in full swing!